Nail fungus, Pied d’athlète
Nail fungus is also called onychomycosis. Nail fungus is a common condition that begins as a white or yellow spot under the tip of your fingernail or toenail. As the fungal infection goes deeper, nail fungus may cause your nail to discolor, thicken and crumble at the edge. It can affect several nails. When fungus infects the areas between your toes and the skin of your feet, it’s called athlete’s foot (tinea pedis).
Fungal nail infections are caused by various fungal organisms (fungi). The most common cause is a type of fungus called dermatophyte. Yeast and molds also can cause nail infections.
Crusted and cracked skin that indicates that my mind is irritated or upset, that I feel limited or unable to move forward in the way I would like and in relation to what awaits me in the future. I have difficulty to accept myself as I am and I would like to have the acceptance and the adoration of the people around me, just like the successful and adored “athlete”. This produces stress and internal pain. Irritation of the toes is related to the details and directions of my future life, abstract and energy concepts. They are fears and a lack of understanding. I can visualize myself on a path where it is pleasant to move forward and where I feel fully confident. This will help me to letting go of fears and bringing me more harmony in life.
The following habits can help prevent nail fungus or reinfections and athlete’s foot, which can lead to nail fungus:
- Meditate regularly to lower your stress level
- Wash your hands and feet regularly. Wash your hands after touching an infected nail. Moisturize your nails after washing.
- Trim nails straight across, smooth the edges with a file and file down thickened areas. Disinfect your nail clippers after each use.
- Wear sweat-absorbing socks or change your socks throughout the day.
- Choose shoes made of materials that breathe.
- Discard old shoes or treat them with disinfectants or antifungal powders.
- Wear footwear in pool areas and locker rooms.
- Choose a nail salon that uses sterilized manicure tools for each customer.
- Give up nail polish and artificial nails.
Make a LP from GaNS-N,-S, -CuO, -cloves and add EM. Spray on nails and let dry in the air. Do this at least 3x/day. You find the NoFung mixture in our FabShop.